Wacker Neuson offers handheld concrete cut off saws that are designed with reliability, operator comfort and productivity in mind.
- These portable cut-off saws (BTS series) prevent piston jamming and are thus unbeatable when it comes to performance and economic efficiency.
- Their extreme ruggedness is based on the unique “L3” piston; the name L3 refers to “Long Life Lubrication”.
- The innovative air cleaner design and the improved engine cooling system provide for added reliability.
- The BTS series offers the highest power to weight ratio of their class plus outstanding ergonomic features.
- The “Long Life Lubrication“ L3 piston has been furnished with a special graphite surface coating to eliminate piston and cylinder overheating even during tough continuous operations.
- This special coating also provides protection against dirt and reduces the need for lubrication.
- Units feature an operator-friendly air cleaning system where the air flow is such that the dust is automatically shaken off the preliminary filter through the machines own vibration.
- Plus the 54 % larger filtering surface of the air cleaner noticeably increases the filter’s service life.
- Water kit is assembled to saw and can be used with garden hose, gravity tank or pressure tank
- The increased cooling air supply optimizes the engine’s protection against overheating.
- 50-1 Fuel Mixture, 37oz fuel tank Capacity
- The starter rope has been treated with silicone, thus providing added protection against rope damages for rugged operation.
- The blade guard can be adjusted effortlessly and infinitely by hand, thus allowing for quick and easy set-up times.
- Shown with optional diamond blade.